- Jungle Trekking Activity
- Nature scenery
- Transfers within activity area,
- Necessary equipment,
- Entrance fee,
- Bottled water,
- Insurance coverage
- Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and transfer to D1 Base (starting point) by lorry. The journey will take around 30 minutes.
- Arrive at starting point. Put on necessary equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
- Jungle trekking commences cover a distance of 10 km. The journey takes around 2 hours – 4 hours.
- Arrive at Ulu River Lodge (the ending point) for lunch.
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes,
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK colour),
- Payment / Service Voucher,
- Extra pocket money,
- Insect repellent,
- Sun-block lotion,
- Change of clothes,
- Cap / Hat
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 7 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
- No jewelleries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
Every transaction is in MYR (Malaysia Ringgit) only
Deposit of 50% of price upon booking.
Please Like & Share if you like this tour.