- Transfers within activity area
- Trek guide,
- Bottled water,
- Light Refreshment
- Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to Kandu Cave (starting point). The journey will take around 20 minutes.
- Arrive at Kandu Cave. Briefing will be given by guide before caving. The caving exploration will be approximately three hours.
- Depart to lodge area for lunch.
- Freshen up. Transfer back to Gopeng Town.
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes,
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK colour),
- Strap sandal / shoes,
- Dust Mask (recommended)
- Torch light(with extra battery),
- Insect repellent
- Track Pants
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 7 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
- No jewelleries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
In accordance to the Goods & Services Tax Act 2014 (GST Act), Section 9(5), the Act states, all price is inclusive 6% GST.
Deposit of 50% of price upon booking.
Please Like & Share if you like this tour.